Fagor Automation publishes its MAGAZINE Nr 1
Fagor Automation has just launched the first issue of its MAGAZINE with the intent to share knowledge and information with all its customers on matters that affect them directly.
This first issue of this half-yearly magazine is dedicated to the aerospace sector and contains the following 5 main sections:
* Report: features for the aerospace sector
* Customer: Testimony on machining large work pieces
* Product: the CNC 8060 and the DRIVE-CLiQ® connection of FAGOR encoders
* Technology:‘JRP SIB58 Angles– Angle metrology’ project of the European Metrology Research Project (EMRP)
* Novelties: Mt Connect and Renishaw inspection software
From now on, the magazine will focus on different voices, sectors and interesting novelties.